Old May 6th 04, 04:00 AM
BJC

Default Roberto Gaggioli is a piece of crap

Carl Sundquist wrote:
"Chris" wrote in message

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message news:1-
rnew-
s.com...

"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message

I don't see where USAC has a role if the cops don't.

What role did the police play when Mercer hit Myerson and broke his

skull?

I do not know what role they played. If you do, maybe you can finish

making
your point.

Until Adam posted, I did not know or recall what role the police played.
However, I was considering that USAC suspended Mercer for a year, so I
didn't know whether USAC factored in legal charges/findings or suspended
Mercer on their own accord. I still don't know whether legal charges
factored in USAC's decision, but very seldom in major sports are legal
charges filed when a player is fined/suspended. Did Bill Romanowski have
charges filed against him when he beat up his teammate in the locker
room last year?

if only the fed could test him for testosterone and HGH..

-