Old July 13th 19, 04:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default Tommie's grocery bills.

On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 9:30:14 PM UTC-4, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

I went from the Broadview Gerrard area of Toronto Canada to LeBreton Flats in Ottawa and I was shocked at the difference in prices of everyday foods like bread, jelly and peanut butter. Things were far more expensive in that area of Ottawa than they were in that area of Toronto.

Both here at home and during our frequent visits to another part of our extended
family, I have a choice of groceries. At home, there are seven within easy biking
distance. In the other town, there are two that I'm familiar with.

I don't choose based on price. I choose based on the ride. Our home grocery is
the most expensive one in the area, but it's got the most pleasant bike route.
I don't worry about the price; I can afford it.

- Frank Krygowski