Old July 27th 09, 02:31 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jeff Grippe

Default Recumbent trike website?

You probably already know about Mike's. If you don't start by looking at it
and then deciding what else you might like to contribute to the dialog. Here
is the URL for Mike's site.

http://home.mindspring.com/~kb7mxu/

Jeff

wrote in message
Hello,

I'm planning on starting a recumbent trike website. However, I'm not
sure exactly what it should contain. I know I'll probably have
articles about trike-touring and review of gear.

Also, I'm disabled, and ride with my walker strapped to the back of
the trike. So, I'll probably have some articles about cycling and
disabilities.

I'm unsure about what else it should have. Do you have any ideas?