Old July 7th 11, 01:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tºm Shermªn °_°

Default Solution to Bashed Chainrings?

On 7/6/2011 6:54 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Kerry Montgomery:
I think that means that you can fit either a 23 or 24 or 25 tooth chainring,
giving some flexibility in your overall gear ratio.

I got that part, but who runs 23-25 teeth on the front chain
ring?

That is one of the two points of this particular version of the Schlumpf
2-speed bottom bracket (the other is a wider gear range than is possible
with stock chainrings and front derailers - or to wider the gearing
range where a front derailer is not practical to use).

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.