Old April 29th 19, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Local Erections

On Monday, April 29, 2019 at 11:32:04 AM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
TMS320 wrote:
On 28/04/2019 23:50, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 9:12:38 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

Forgive top posting. I got leaflet today from a local councilor. I
asked her via email if she could do something about the filth on
bicycles that blast down the footpath. Her reply is below.

Which footpath?

Cllr Carol chisholm

That's more information than I would like to give away. Google is not
the only map.

Indeed. Like I'm going to describe where I live. You lot might come round
and try to beat me up.

I don't think you need worry. We have no malice towards you, we just feel sorry for you. It must be awful to live in a world so full of hatred.