Old May 6th 11, 12:34 PM
M.Donald M.Donald is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischastar View Post
I recently went on a road tour of part of France for 160 miles! Was absolutely fantastic. I went with 30 others 12 of which are really close friends and we cycled from Cherborg to St Malo!

I would recommend to anyone to do it if they have the chance! Cannot comment on off roading though!
Sounds absolutely amazing! Great tour, doing sports all day and in the evening have a beer or play the games
to relax... Given I had the time I would so do it as well...

Last edited by M.Donald : May 23rd 11 at 01:10 PM.