Old April 3rd 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

Default Global Warming

In article ,
Bill C wrote:

On Apr 2, 7:35*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote in message

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
om...
So then Nova has a program telling us that the Sun is actually cooling
off. I wonder how long before we're hearing cries of GLOBAL COOLING
again?

Can you say, normal cyclic variations?

Tom: What was the length of the cooling sun cycle Nova spoke of? As in, is
this something we have to worry about in the next 500 years, or 5,000?

Ted Turner was on TV this morning saying that within 40 years people will be
eating each other in a world turned into a horror story of global warming
with nature destroyed utterly.

Time for him to write the ELF another check.

http://www.cdfe.org/berman.htm

This doesn't happen according to Howard though. This must have been
perjury.

Where is Ted ****ing Turner's name in that, Bill??????????? How about MoveOn?
Because I MUST HAVE ****ING MISSED IT.

--