Old May 6th 12, 01:53 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Default OT : UKLM - Not a complaint !!

Judith wrote:
On Sat, 5 May 2012 20:40:04 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
wrote:

In article

Steve Firth wrote:

snip

I note, because someone has mailed me the evidence, that Mr Simon
Mason has indulged in this hobby as well, alleging that I am a
convicted criminal. That seems either brave or foolish on his part.

There seem to be at least two Simon Mason people. If it is one
person they have gone weird. I think it more likely someone is
foiling the other. I don't think it is two men with the same name.
More like

one person commenting on himself (less likely)

a camp follower (more likely)

As far as I know there is just one person called Simon Mason posting
to URC.

He does use two different email addresses.

He used to post from work at BP Chemicals - telling people what he
had stolen from work and how he was wasting their time not his own.
But he has stopped this recently.

He also has a very odd habit of responding to his own posts - you can
get a thread of 5 posts where he is the only person contributing -
commenting on what *he* has said previously.

He posts - in URC - many posts about his wife, family, shopping bill,
garden, what he has bought this week. He even posts photographs of
receipts of purchases.

I think that your comment " they have gone weird" is probably correct.

Perhaps it was those bangs on the head or breathing in fumes on the road or
at work or alcohol induced psychosis, or maybe he is poisonong himself with
his own bile and rage?

Or is it like: Doug (not Bollen) Bollen ?