Old May 14th 13, 04:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

On Monday, May 13, 2013 10:28:47 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
I didn't break any laws. And I don't wish ill to anyone, which is why I warn everyone about the danger of mountain biking, which you would rather sweep under the rug.

This is ridiculous. You were arrested and CONVICTED of three criminal offences.

It doesn't prove I was breaking any laws.

That is a matter of fact. Not opinion. If you don't admit that then you are a liar. A petition for dismissal does not undo those facts and you have, in any case, never provided any evidence to show that you were granted one anyway.

All charges were dismissed, nullifying any conviction. Too bad for you.

And you are outright lying when you say you don't wish ill to anyone. Your inflammatory posts show no care or concern about anyone else.

BS. I'm the only one showing any concern here.

This thread here (https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....s/7E7ohifNPPMJ) is a classic example. You were prepared to sink to new depths there.

No one is sweeping the dangers under the carpet. You pointed out yourself that videos are posted of people coming unstuck (https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt..../kAKKBgUMrgoJ). However, as pointed out in that thread, the dangers are far outweighed by the benefits.

BS. How to any benefits outweigh DEATH? You are crazy. Like all mountain bikers.