Old April 4th 20, 09:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default There are some odd drivers about!

On Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 8:22:25 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
On Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 8:05:52 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 4:49:31 PM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:

I love it on single tracks when an impatient driver gets delayed by
having to negotiate a way past another driver.

I love it on motorways when there are tailbacks for miles and drivers
happily put up with it, seeing at least pesky cyclists aren't
involved.

Which motorway did you throw yourself onto?

A63 - not a motorway though, but a 70mph dual carriageway.

I also got run over by a 44T truck, don't forget!