Old July 8th 19, 12:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

Default Carbon Frame Reliability

On Sun, 7 Jul 2019 14:54:28 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 11:12:39 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 11:38:33 AM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 6:26:09 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 7/6/2019 4:50 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 12:31:36 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, July 5, 2019 at 4:33:54 PM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:

He said that pro teams replace their framesets generally each race because they cannot take the chance injuring a rider with a failure. This is a famous Italian marque that has made bicycles since 1957. So the opinion of the factory should bear some weight.

Nonsense. There are 5 to 8 riders on each team at every race. So after every single rice/race, the bikes would need to be stripped and rebuilt with a new frame. We think of pro racing teams as being bottomless pits of money. But they are not. They have budgets and expenses and try to turn a profit. Every pro team would need to hire 2-3-4 extra mechanics permanently just to rebuild and strip frame after every single ride. This would be an extra half million dollars added to the budget. I know that sounds like a piddle amount to rich folks. But it adds up quickly. Half the pro bike teams would be out of business because they cannot stand that kind of expense. And pro bike sponsors would also stop sponsoring because giving away thousands of frames for free every year would not be worth the cost. I encourage you trumpians to at least add some believability to your lies. At least make your lies close or within sight of the truth.

Why don't you tell us all how long you've been making bicycles? Seems to me that only a moron will tell us that the factory doesn't know what they're talking about.

We're not doubting what "the factory" said. We're doubting what _you_
said. Since you're the one reporting that conversation with "the
factory" we have no way of knowing what "the factory" actually said.

To put it as charitably as possible: You tend to forget things.

--
- Frank Krygowski

More charitably - you've never worked as a real engineer. You've never been anything more than a school teacher. So yammer away as if you had some sort of knowledge that you do not.

Sorry, Tom. You apparently forgot that I _did_ work as an engineer. I don't
think I could have gotten my PE license without that.

BTW, to get the license, I also had to have the appropriate college degree,
which meant I also had to have a high school degree.

You wouldn't have met even that simple, ordinary qualification.

I'm continually amazed that you demean others and brag about your supposed
brilliance; but almost simultaneously you describe your total lack of documented
qualifications, you repeatedly refer to your mental problems, and you
repeatedly rage about the terrible location that you're forced to live because
of your financial status.

- Frank Krygowski

- Frank Krygowski

Rather than working as a PE, I worked designing and fabricating and programming embedded systems so that you can go down to your doctor an get blood tests that actually cost less that that piece of crap you call a PE.

Well Tom, based on many, many of your other posts you the claims you
are making are simply unbelievably. Perhaps you could provide some
proof that you are such a qualified individual? After you have already
told us about some company that has refused to hire you simply because
you objected to their use of a descriptive phrase.

Because of my work they were able to identify HIV and connect it to AIDS. But of course your PE did much more than that.

Given that you seem to be claiming a considerable amount of
responsible for identifying HIV and AIDs I'm amazed that you appear to
have received no credit for this fact. One would thought that from
your description you would have at least be nominated for a Nobel
prize in medicine.

Or perhaps all your claims to fame are just that. Claims. After all
you have lovingly recounted how your loss of memory was so great that
you can remember what happened to a number of items... but you CAN
remember how wonderful and important you are. Which makes it rather
strange that with all your brilliance you still can't find a job.

Because of my work there are half a dozen cancer detection and treatment instruments on the market.

I have a couple of buss communications boards on the International Space station and I didn't need one of your fancy high school degrees though apparently from my work my old high school awarded me one in absentia.

Because of my poor education the Gas and Water and Electric companies don't have to read your meters anymore. Chemists and others can identify complex compounds using either Gas or Liquid Chromatographs.

But if there's one thing that is really useful, it is a PE while you're teaching third grade.

--
cheers,

John B.