Old July 26th 19, 03:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default Bicycling specific clothing = why not?

On Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 11:58:08 AM UTC-7, Doug Landau wrote:
At what point would you paid the slightest credence to someone telling you what to wear? I mean, besides your wife?

Haha yer whipped

I have to admit that people worrying about what others may think about what they are wearing is a little strange to me. I was just watching a TV program called "Hacked" and it was the largest pile of bull possible. According to Cambridge Analytica they won Donald Trump the election. They won Brexit and it is all the fault of Facebook and Google.

IF you can be manipulated that easily you deserve what you get.