Old October 9th 03, 11:33 PM
zach_jucha

Default Irony

whoah, klaas, i think that was like the epitome of useless trivia.

sabin, my highest documented hop is 20 inches with the seat under. the
video clip is in my gallery under "hopping practice".

i asked that question because watching ryan atkins' clips, he stands
upright and holds the seat in the back, whereas i have to lean over
considerably to get a grip. i used to have my seat way too low, but
practice is really what has made me jump higher. also, i'm 6'2", so if
anyone can tell me how high my unicycle should be, that might help. i
just can't jump well with the seat out beause i have to lean over to
grab the seat well. though, for seat under hops i can grab the handle in
front fine.

--
zach_jucha - As seen on TV

zachary is in the process of starting his own art movement

http://www.googlism.com/index.htm?ism=zachary&type=1
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072