Old January 19th 06, 10:29 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Default [Vic] Sid Patterson Grand Prix

Jono L Wrote:
Righto Jack, for Vodafone the organisors have to fork out a ****load of
dosh and that doesn't garuantee that the crowds will turn up, i'm not
supporting it, just justifying it. Plus this little event thats on atm
called the Australian Open tennis takes priority methinks.

you're absolutely right Jono - there are never any guarantees (until
the tickets are sold). Sorry, I didnt realise the discussion was about
whether it should be at Vodafone or DISC. I thought it was about the
merits of one venue over the other. Me, I'd vote for Vodafone every
time as a venue. But logistically, as you point out, that may not be
economically sound.

Lessee what Suzie B has to say about the racing at DISC when she
reports back

--
warrwych