Old December 1st 07, 02:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

Default Critical Mass - Fundamentalist Plonkers?

In aus.bicycle on Sat, 01 Dec 2007 12:44:50 +1100
G-S wrote:

Hmmm... *googles*

Interesting.

I have _never_ heard it used that way, but the dictionary supports you.

Interesting.... It seems to be the major use now, eclipsing the
original, and even eclipsing the more modern Christian version.
(where the original was a very specific Christian version the current
Christian version I think encompasses a wider variety of Christian.)

At least I know why the OP called them 'fundamentalists' now though

There's an interesting piece from Encounter about Fundamentalism and
Terrorism which explores how some Fundamentalist types can end up
seeing terrorism as a viable tool.

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/encounter/s...06/1799384.htm

Zebee