Old January 30th 08, 05:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default 84-Year-Old Woman Whacks Red-Light-Running Cyclist with Handbag

Paul Cassel wrote:
wrote:
84-Year-Old Woman Whacks Red-Light-Running Cyclist with Handbag

Quite amusing. I wonder if it'd be as amusing if I got off my bike and
punched some old lady for being a smelly parasitical old bag.

The British need to kick out the whole House of Lords and make the
parasites earn their living. They should get rid of the Hanover's while
they are at it.

"And never forget, life ultimately makes failures of all people."
- A. Derleth