Old January 30th 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default OT Is anyone really surprised?

"Bill C" wrote in message
On Jan 30, 5:28 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Bill C" wrote in message

I'm not going to put words in Tom's mouth but my understanding of
all his comments is that somehow this is an insult, or problem.

I'm still trying to discover how pointing out the flaws in Munro's logic
is
somehow a deadly insult to gays everywhere.

What the hell did the discussionhave to do with gays in the first
place, and how is that relevant to disputing his comments?

Did you perhaps miss the comment of Munro: "It takes a religious fanatic to
know a religious fanatic"?