Old March 23rd 08, 05:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

Default Somehow No One Seems To Think

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 18:17:00 -0700, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

Here's a quote:

"Fascism is a government structure. The most notable characteristic of a
fascist country is the separation and persecution or denial of equality to a
specific segment of the population based upon superficial qualities or
belief systems."

Apparently those who claim to be "Liberals" want to use fascistic
methodology and pretend that it is somehow correct.

Orwell was right, "nazi" and "fascist" have become synonyms for stuff we want
people to hate. There are real definitions for these words and they're
occasionally used correctly, but for the most part there's no need to bother
with them.

And, uh, your definition is wrong.

True there are plenty of fascists on the left (we may see them in action in
Denver) but that isn't why or how they got that way.

Ron