Old November 11th 08, 01:51 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

Default A March on Washington... on Bicycle?

"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
On Nov 8, 3:25 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Hey, sorrowful man, not all senior citizens are old…

You god damn moron - I did not write the above.

Originally Posted by patentcad

“Hey, I’m not so friggin old.”

If you ride a bike, no matter how old you are, you’ll never be old.

But if you drool and speak about the need for war, you probably

are.

How about I war on your stupid head, you god damn freak of an asshole!

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka