Old November 11th 08, 04:34 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

Default A March on Washington... on Bicycle?

On Nov 11, 9:15*am, (Tom Keats) wrote:
In article ,
* * * * KingOfTheApes writes:

I speak for ORGANIZED MARCHS, not for wild
monkeys blocking traffic.

And yet so many of your previous posts are calls
to cyclists to go ahead and "take the lane" just
to make some kind of statement. *I can supply lots
of references to those posts of yours.

You have already demonstrated yourself to be a
two-faced hypocrite.

I hope your concept of "organized marches" doesn't
involve jackboots and goose-strutting. *On the
other hand ... yeah, go ahead.

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:

Taking the lane on a road is hardly blocking traffic if there's more
than one lane.

I think you have Alzheimer (link provided below) or ADD (attention
deficit disorder). I hope you don't vote, just I hope Dr. Evil doesn't
vote...

(he would be good in this competition)

Originally Posted by Scooper
"Well, we could give all voters (regardless of age) a cognitive
deficit test, and those with failing grades would be disqualified to
vote. Candidates would also be required to take and pass the same test
as a pre-requisite for getting on the ballot (I'm guessing McCain
would have failed)."

I would put the American elders to fight the Iraqi elders until they
figure out who's best.

They would compete in age categories, namely: 65-75, 75-85 and above
85, where the weapon of choice is one spitting at the other.

http://www.alzheimer.ca/english/index.php