Old November 11th 08, 05:38 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

Default Isn’t that the whole point of DEMOCRACY

On Nov 11, 9:15*am, (Tom Keats) wrote:

I hope your concept of "organized marches" doesn't
involve jackboots and goose-strutting. *On the
other hand ... yeah, go ahead.

--

Hey, you don't have any sort of order on Canadian roads either, right?
What don't you make up your mind and decide to be American or

Originally Posted by OneArmedScissor
"speed isn’t as dangerous as poor driving habits are. The autobahn
functions quite well because of a hyper organized and obedient system
of right lane slow left lane fast.

people here have no idea what that means. We are a nation of left lane
campers.

sometimes people may be in a rush/emergency. EVERYONE should be able
to move over for an emergency vehicle...however this never happens
since people just sit and hang out in the left lane right
lane...wherever they please."

Funny, Germany makes room for both the very fast (autobahn) and the
very slow (extensive bike lanes). Isn’t that the whole point of
DEMOCRACY, to accomodate the fast and the furious?*

*I’m just furious about the lack of bike facilities.