Old November 17th 08, 06:38 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

Default raise the money for bike facilities from the reckless drivers

On Nov 15, 10:49 pm, Harry Brogan wrote:

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

I have to agree with Ed on this. Working towards safer and better
bike paths is the way to go. All to often we hear about the "I
didn't see them" excuse.

The person that hit me a couple of years ago tried to use that
excuse....at first....but then changed her story to the talking on the
cell phone excuse. Those need to be banned while you are driving the
car. There can't be a call that's so important that you can't pull
over to take it.
__o | Every time I see an adult on a bicycle....
_`\(,_ | I no longer despair for the human race.
(_)/ (_) | ---H.G. Wells---- Hide quoted text -

Well, Dr. Evil, wasn't the originator of that clever remark. He stole
it from me...

This is what I mean, WE NEED BIKE LANES, BIKE PATHS, AND TAME TRAFFIC
WHERE APPLICABLE.

We can even raise the money for bike facilities from the reckless
drivers.