Old November 19th 08, 01:53 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
KingOfTheApes

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

On Nov 18, 7:33*pm, Dane Buson wrote:
In rec.bicycles.misc Tom Sherman wrote:

Dane Buson wrote:

Hello again, I took a wee hiatus when I couldn't be arsed to reconfigure
my leafnode server after a HD change and OS upgrade. *I've been more
than slightly busy with life, but decided to come back and poke around
the newsgroups some.

PLEASE! Usenet is more important than life!

Unforunately neither my boss nor bill collectors would be much inclined
to agree I'm thinking. *And I'm not quite as fond of pig-wrestling as
you are. *Still, I've been posting to the rb.* hierarchy for seven
years, I probably should stick around a little longer.

I think Internet is so important that I'd hesitate to go to Heaven if
it didn't have Internet.

But some of the posters here seem to be brain dead. Particulary Dr.
Evil writing from Hell.