Old November 21st 08, 03:56 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

BULL****!!!

Quit making me laugh, you heartless fiend!

No matter what kind of spin you put on this, your
computer and internet connection serve as your conduit of social
contact of sorts, something a real, true hermit would shun
completely.

i am trying to remember roanoke fondly, as my home, the one i shouldn't feel
sorry for leaving

mk50000

"Suspect each moment, for it is a thief, tiptoeing away with more than it
brings. "--A Month of Sundays, John Updike