Old November 27th 08, 01:39 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Edward Dolan

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"marika" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:1d6dncemrJOzJbHUnZ2dnUVZ_jednZ2d@prairiewave. com...

Poor Marika couldn't think her way out of a paper bag let alone give us a
definition of philosophy. The most annoying thing about her though is her
sloppy writing, which may well result from her sloppy thinking. If you
don't have some rigor, you have got nothing but squishy-squashy, ever the
downfall of all women. She needs to find a sewing circle where she can
cackle like a hen with all the other hens.

Ooo burn....

I bet he imagines me stitching a nice tight miniskirt too

I imagine you being raped by a big black Negro. That would cure you forever
of your idiotic liberal fantasies - you god damn ****ing female bitch!

And put a period at the end of your sentences - you freaking moron!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka