Old November 28th 08, 05:50 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

On Nov 26, 8:33*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Nov 25, 8:06 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

JimmyMac as a graduate of a Jesuit institution (Loyola College) should
know
that psychology without philosophy is a waste of time. I am here to give
all
of you dumbbells a little philosophy so you won't go out of the world as
ignorant as you came into it.
JimmyMac was a psychology major with almost enough hours in

philosophy to double major. *That would be Loyola UNIVERSITY not that
an institution of learning is relevant to this conversation, then again
neither is Dolan ... relevant that is. *Ed, Try not to let your mind
wander. *It's *too small and fragile to be out by itself.

Well Hells Bells, every two bit institution in the country is now a
university. I like the college designation much better because it is more
honest. Only institutions that confer doctorate degrees have any right to be
called universities.

Well then I guess Loyola has earned that right since it has PHD
programs. You really should do you homework before you open your yap
and embarrass yourself. You are such a fool.

A masters degree is only a glorified bachelors degree.
But even most doctorates are not worth much. It means that you had the
stamina to put up with loads and loads of bull****!

Regards,
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka