Old August 21st 18, 11:11 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Incubus

Default 'Death by dangerous cycling' law considered

On 2018-08-20, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:

What do you do about the car drivers who - as we have seen - are far
more numerous on the footway than are cyclists? Do you 'elbow them' out
of the way, too?

That doesn't happen where I live. I imagine I would film them and rely
on the numberplate to identify them...

Well, since that happens across the UK and in far greater numbers than for
cyclists, I can only imagine that you have a bias.

How can I have a bias against something I simply don't experience? You seem to
be operating under the misapprehension that I wish for the misdeeds of drivers
to be ignored in favour of persecuting cyclists. Nothing could be further from
the truth.

Might I remind you that the subject at hand is the consideration of a law
against 'Death by Dangerous Cycling'. Am I to take it therefore that you would
prefer cyclists who kill a pedestrian to simply be free to go about their
business?