Old March 5th 12, 03:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport

Default Number of motorists fined for using mobiles jumps by a third inlast year

On Mar 4, 8:05 pm, (Tris) wrote:
In post Phil W Lee

I couldn't help but notice, incidentally, that it is not illegal to use
a mobile phone while cycling - the advantages of cycling over motoring
just keep on adding up.

I have never owned a mobile phone - there is never anything so
important that can't wait until I either get home or reach work where
the call will be free.
I must admit that they seem to be so popular that I see many drivers
staring at their tiny screens while they are supposed to be driving, I
suppose they are sending texts to ****ter or summat I reckon. Still,
if they do it often enough the idiots will get fined banned.

--
Simon Mason