Old August 3rd 13, 12:14 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Adrian

Default Routemasters (again)

On Sat, 03 Aug 2013 12:08:14 +0100, Judith wrote:

Cyclists were weaving in and out of other traffic, overtaking first
one one side then on the other, right in front of the eyes of police
officers

Umm, yes, and?
Care to tell us which HC rules that's inherently breaking?

Oh - so you think that that sort of action is OK do you?

I haven't seen the programme. But you'll note I explicitly asked
"inherently".

Many thanks - you have confirmed the point which NY was making.

68 You MUST NOT
* ride in a dangerous, careless or inconsiderate manner

"Weaving in and out" and "overtaking first one side then the other" are
not _inherently_ dangerous, careless or inconsiderate. They _can_ be,
sure. But they aren't inherently.

****, but just riding in a straight line _can_ be dangerous, careless and/
or inconsiderate.