Old November 21st 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.food
n5hsr

Default Worst Salad on Route 66

"Bill" wrote in message
. com...
n5hsr wrote:
"Steve Fenwick" wrote in message
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, chip shot in the other, body
thoroughly
used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

What he said!!!!

I did what was recommended. I went to church looking for 'good' women,
only to find that since I wasn't married, I was an oddball and therefore
pretty much shunned.

I was told that in high school and went to a few churches and never found
the sex deprived girls I had hoped for. Wrong place.

The only other place single women seem to be in the 'burbs
are in bars. And behind bars.

Try a library or maybe take a college class that looks both interesting
and something you might find some female types in. Bars are the wrong
place, voice of experience, unless you can pick up the gorgeous cocktail
waitress who doesn't drink herself.

Charles of Schaumburg

That's why they call it getting lucky.
Bill Baka

I've had a library card since I was 9. But girls never notice me. I'm
reading technical books not romance novels. I've read a few of their
romance novels. If that's what the average woman is looking for, she's
going to be downright unhappy most of her life.

Charles of Schaumburg