Old May 4th 13, 12:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

Default Canada's most dangerous city for cyclists

On May 3, 8:54 am, wrote:
On Thursday, May 2, 2013 11:55:09 PM UTC-4, Dan O wrote:
On May 2, 8:14 pm, wrote:

Of _course_ he felt that he was really competent. They all do.

You know what he felt? That's creepy.

He _told_ me what he felt. "I'm 33! I been riding #*%! forever! I know what I'm doing!!!"

But to address the issue head-on: Would you say he was competent, Dan? Coming head-on at a rider who was following the law while being passed by a car?

Will you _really_ take the side of a salmon rider? And argue against a guy riding where the law and decent traffic sense dictate??

No. I didn't mena to post that (clicker must have slipped or
somehting) - it was a hasty reply before I'd read the whole story, at
which point I retracte the thought.

And I never even suggested that he was competent. Try to keep up.