Old August 27th 06, 12:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DustinSchaap

Default Koxx hub KH Rim KH Frame

Here's what I would do:

The Koxx hub/crankset is uber strong, less known, but still damn good
is Qu-Ax, the KH 2005 cranks arn't too good so that wouldn't be a good
choice, the new KH cranks however should be much stronger so you might
want to wait for them.

The KH rim is pretty strong, stronger than the Koxx rim probably, but
Rocco uses the VIZ rim, which is a drilled 36h rim that is 46mm wide,
it's stronger than the Koxx rim.

[image: http://vizbikes.com/newrim19b.jpg]

You can get it at www.vizbikes.com

And I'd most deffinatly go for the KH frame, it's a very good frame!

Cheers,

Dustin

--
DustinSchaap

● 10km u19 ● marathon u19 ● expert marathon

"I want bigger nipples." - *Roger Davies*
"Can I quote you on that?" - *Paul Royle*
DustinSchaap's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12614