Old October 26th 09, 02:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF[_10_]

Default Sydney bus driver bashed by cyclist in roadrage attack

Claude wrote:
"Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF" ." wrote
in message ...
Claude wrote:
"Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF" ."
wrote in message ...
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26258174-2,00.html

A CYCLIST illegally riding on a T-Way lane in Sydney followed a bus,
boarded the vehicle at a bus stop and then bashed the 64-year-old
driver.
I'd wager that the cyclist was of the opinion that the bus driver came
very close to deliberately killing him

Too bad he didn't. It would serve him right.

Hmmm, that's a tad strong I'd say - I don't think even your namesake would
go along with that line of action. While the cyclist apparently had no
right to be in the transit lane, that would not justify the bus driver doing
anything other than treating the cyclist's welfare and safety with the
utmost concern and respect (mind you, I've no idea what the driver actually
did).

Exactly. But we do know what the cyclist did. Clearly, the cyclist is an
arsehole who thought he was king of the road.

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ipvdBnU8F8
- KRudd at his finest.

"The Labour Party is corrupt beyond redemption!"
- Labour hasbeen Mark Latham in a moment of honest clarity.

"This is the recession we had to have!"
- Paul Keating explaining why he gave Australia another Labour recession.

"Silly old bugger!"
- Well known ACTU ****pot and sometime Labour prime minister Bob Hawke
responding to a pensioner who dared ask for more.

"By 1990, no child will live in poverty"
- Bob Hawke again, desperate to win another election.

"A billion trees ..."
- Borke, ****ed as a newt again.

"Well may we say 'God save the Queen' because nothing will save the governor
general!"
- Egotistical ****head and pompous ****wit E.G. Whitlam whining about his
appointee for Governor General John Kerr.

"SHUT THE **** UP YOU DUMB ****!"
- FlangesBum on learning the truth about Labour's economic capabilities.

"I don't care what you ****ers think!"
- KRudd the KRude at his finest again.

"We'll just change it all when we get in."
- Garrett the carrott