Old January 24th 20, 09:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default Bicycle Parts in the News

On Friday, January 24, 2020 at 1:32:31 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Friday, January 24, 2020 at 8:42:05 PM UTC, jbeattie wrote:
On Friday, January 24, 2020 at 11:12:16 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:

Since you haven't even a passing understanding of economics

What I am (unlike you) is a self-employed business owner with 45 employees who at least understands budgets and accounting. In this case, the micro-economic rules still apply -- if you decrease revenue and increase spending, you'll go broke.

It's a pity you weren't taught any economics at college, Jay. Here you're committing the serious error of "composition", assuming that national economics work like private household economics. Look it up.

Andre Jute
I charge for tutorials for the ignorant

I understand that supply-side economics is a macroeconomic theory, but like I said, micro economics apply to federal budgets -- just like any budget. You spend more than you make, you go broke -- or you borrow and then go broke. Do you know an exception to that rule? Well, I guess the federal government can keep on borrowing and then we get into the macro economic effects of defaulting on national debt, etc., etc. But before we get there, we'll feel the micro economic effects of massive tax increases and budget cutting (cutting TK's SS benefit), more than likely under a Democratic administration -- which will also have the poison pill of the sunsetting tax code provisions cutting the individual rates. Its going to be a **** storm if something isn't done soon. As the world's economic and sink-hole expert, Andre, we're looking to you for a solution.

-- Jay Beattie.