Old April 17th 15, 08:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

Default Furious cyclist attacked by camouflaged post weapon

On 17/04/2015 08:09, Mrcheerful wrote:
Claims he was on a cycle path !

http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/Cyclis...ail/story.html

Typical!

Some idiot at the council wastes public money to pander to the needs of
the cycling minority and the ungrateful cyclist git moans about it.

"I had hit one of the two new posts supposedly indicating a pavement and
cycle lane. The posts are coloured black and thus 'camouflaged' in dusk
and falling light and probably was the reason why I did not see them.

"If coloured with reflective yellow or orange they would be much more
apparent."

Not his fault for not having lights or being thick then?