Old October 26th 20, 03:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Campaigning by Bicycle

Win or lose, this campaign season has been fun despite Covid-19.

My campaign, and another candidate who I support, have been doing
socially-distant campaign bicycle rides, with our supporters, around the
city.

We each have a trailer with signs on the side and we tow them to places,
usually parks, where we meet with residents.

I'm using the Ikea Sladda trailer
https://www.ikea.com/ms/en_MY/pdf/product_press_kits/2017/PR_SLADDA.pdf
which they sold briefly before they recalled all the Sladda bicycles for
the belt breaking. It's a heavy trailer but it doesn't have a fabric
bottom like my Burley cargo trailer.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NAAlSSxjY5XoJUiVxsE3eUwXJrgafzUR

The other two serious candidates are funded by special-interests and
developers and they are running big-money campaigns with radio ads,
newspaper ads, and multiple mailers. Haven't seen either of them riding
a bicycle.