Old September 8th 11, 07:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Sep 6, 2:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
All you leave in your wake is terminal boredom. You express nothing but
conventional opinions. Your earnestness is almost childlike. You must be a
trial and a tribulation to everyone around you.

There you go again confusing facts with opinion. I present you with

facts and you reply with conjecture based on unsubstantiated opinion,
and you think that doesn't bore the readers delusional one? At least
I can say that I have others around me unlike you, a friendless
hermit.

I am surround by a passel of cats who worship the floor I walk on. Two new
kittens have just arrived. Anyone want them?

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka