Old September 9th 11, 01:37 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default OT - Kittens

""T°m Sherm@n"" " wrote in message
On 9/8/2011 1:40 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
I am surround by a passel of cats who worship the floor I walk on. Two
new
kittens have just arrived. Anyone want them?

If I adopted every kitten...

I do wish I was super-rich so I could make endowments for every no-kill
shelter.

If you are going to drown new born kittens, you have to do it right away. If
you wait even a week you bond with the cute little rascals and then you are
stuck with them for 20 years.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka