Old November 19th 11, 01:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan's 13th Final Farewell

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 17, 7:25 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"James" wrote in message

On 18/11/2011 11:30 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

I never say anything ...

Spot on.

I leave it to my inferiors to try to say something ... and then I kick
their
dumb asses. I leave it to others to decide who is more entertaining.

Care to risk the outcome of a poll and be confronted with reality?

The only poll I would pay any attention to is the one I run in my own head.
Other types of polls are for blockheads like you who never know which end is
up.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka