Old July 27th 09, 07:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
AMuzi

Default Wine with non-Helmeted Cyclist on Label Banned in Alabama

SMS a bien réfléchi et puis a déclaré:
"http://blog.al.com/live/2009/07/wine_too_fullbodied_for_bama_s.html"

Sandy wrote:
If anything is clearly objectionable, it is the taking of a prize for
the label, when it is not the work of the prize's recipient. I don't
think that adding "Pinot noir" makes it a new graphic.

We have a news clip on our clip wall of a California vintner
whose label art of a reclining nude was rejected. The artist
tried again, removing the 'offensive' flesh. Yep, a
reclining skeleton in the same composition. Also rejected.

At least our industry has a (small) sense of humor.

By the way I agree with Sandy. Stealing is wrong even if one
'gets away with it', still wrong.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/