Old August 29th 19, 09:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default Terror in New York

On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 17:45:02 -0700 (PDT), Chalo
wrote:
Jay Beattie wrote:
News of the day, I was riding along out in the country and got chased
by a chicken. It was terrifying.

Chicken ferocity is amazing. I saw my rooster Jackie Chan
bluff-charge hawks, attack me and leave me with scars I still wear,
and face down all kinds of other critters you'd think were completely
out of a chicken's league. They have no idea they're just chickens.

Chickens are dinosaurs, literally. They know this and they think they
are short T. rexes.