Old November 16th 11, 10:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Default It's Tuesday

On 16/11/2011 20:53, Brad Anders wrote:

BTW, again, I think LA doped, that Postal doped and used sponsorship
money for dope, just like all the other top GC riders and other teams
were/are doing. I just don't think that in the case of LA, anyone is
going to be able to prove it in court and get convictions. I'd rather
see Novitzky and the FDA working on cases that have more significance
to the majority of citizens.

These are all clearly valid statements and if I was a USAian I'd be ****ing
outraged at the money the Feds are spending trying to nail the Patron Saint of
Cancer. However relatively new as I am here I've already realised that there is
zero chance of BL ever grasping the sheer dopeyness of the Feds actions.