Old February 24th 04, 05:15 AM
G.T.

Default Ruined my Rockhopper - need used recommendation

tcmedara wrote:
tcmedara wrote:

Dan wrote:

Any ideas on what might be a great bargain? Also, any idea where to
find a good selection of used bikes? Not much out on eBay, and
shipping will be high. There must be millions of people selling
mountain bikes they never use. (Where are they? I want your unused
bike!!)

Note that I'm in Portland, OR.

Thanks,
Dan

Oh, oh, let me be first......Ebay my friend, Ebay. The glorious
unfetterd markeplace that Adam Smith only dreamed of. Just make sure
you check the seller feedback first. Ask questions, know what you're
getting, and verify shipping before you bid.

Oops, excuse my zeal, I just think eBay's cool.

It's cool for buying the right things, horrible for selling anything.

Greg