Old March 9th 05, 09:09 PM

Steve wrote:
On 3/8/05 8:10 AM, in article
, "Tom"
wrote:

Bill C wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
Imagine you giving advice to Gord Fraser.

I've no doubt that you would also have had equally insightful

advice
for Einstein and Alan Turing.

Hey Tom
If you do a results search for them together it would seem that CP

has
had a perfect backseat to watch Gord set up and sprint, so from

that
viewpoint he might be able to offer him some good advice. I admit

didn't look too hard but didn't see a single result with CP ahead

of
Fraser, maybe he can point us to results where he beat Fraser.
Bill C

Maybe if we all knew who he was we could all do some looking and

then
make fun of him when he's getting shelled.

Tom

http://www.nalc.org/postal/wedelivr/

it's time to till spring weeds.