Old August 31st 05, 01:40 AM
Leif

Default Milestone Day for ARBR Arrives!

Who the fock are you Leif? The blunt end of the battering ram on G Bush's
war on intelligence?

I am unaware that Bush has waged such a war. But I do find it
interesting that you've included him along with John Wayne in your
insult to me.

You are just
some little obnoxious dip**** with an oversized ego deluding yourself with
your wannbe John Wayne swagger and rapier sharp wit.

No, I'm merely responding to the tiresome posts of your heroes, "the
Johnnys". And for this, I'm an asshole.

At
least the Johnnys are funny in their parodies of themselves.

You're right, Al. These posts are hysterical. I especially like:

"Impotent old men that don't bathe themselves are not
worthy of the FASTEST STOCK BIKE IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE."

"A lot of people on ARBR think you should go and f..., er copulate with
yourself."

"All Monkeys on the Island know Johnny NoCom [Fastest
Stock Bike in the Known Universe] is not Ed Gin."

But my all time favorite is:

'Johnny ReBike [Slowest Bike in the Known Universe] sez - Leif is Clitoris
Lee Jr."

LOL!!! Man is that humor or what?

Hey and speaking of parodies, I love yours, "Al Luminium". It's
perfect for you! A soft, pliable, comparatively weak metal for a soft,
pliable person of comparatively weak mettle.

Now quickly, Al, run back to the safety of newsfeeds.com and rejoin the
circle jerk still in progress with your friends, the Johnnys. When
you're all done, wipe off and think long and hard about a really good
retort. Maybe even throw in Gerorge Bush and John Wayne again....or
some other threatening icon of American machismo. That is, after all,
what this is all about now isn't it, Mr. soft, weak, pliable metal?

I thought so.

Who the fock are you Leif?

I'm your worst focking nightmare. Now go fock yourself.