Old July 21st 11, 08:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
RonSonic

Default habitat

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Jul 18, 1:45 pm, SMS wrote:
On 7/17/2011 8:36 AM, Opus wrote:

On Jul 17, 9:53 am, wrote:
snipity
Since all the experts agree that mountain bicycling is no more damaging
to trails or wildlife than hiking, there is no reason to have such
limits on mountain biking in national parks.

"Experts" other than Mikey, you mean?

Yes, I'm referring to those that have done a scientific analysis of the
impact of each type of trail user. That explicitly excludes our favorite
troll.

BS. I wrote the ONLY scientific paper on the subject. Every allegedly
"scientific" paper written by a mountain biker was fatally biased and
dishonest.

Are you trying to tell us that you are unbiased?