Old February 15th 05, 05:41 PM
Chuck Anderson

-Terry- wrote:

In perusing the other cycling site,
[ bicycling misc], i've found it to be a bit verbose. I think this one
to be better. Maybe tho, not looked at as much as the other. If you miss
a day there you have to tread thu a lot of nonsense. Does anyone know of
a site that answers to only cycling questions and ideas in a reasonable
way ????
Terry
trek 2120

Some people swear by the phred groups (web based) - http://www.bikelist.org/

But I believe that this group "answers mostly cycling questions and
ideas in a reasonable
way." It only gets "verbose" (once a month or so) when the a certain
troll cross posts to several groups, including an auto group. Other than
that, this is a damn fine place to discuss riding and touring.

--
Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO