Old July 20th 13, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default You really couldn't make it up...

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message
TMS320 wrote:
"Mrcheerful" wrote

It is far easier and safer for almost anyone to negotiate a
relatively smooth stationary vehicle parked partly or even wholly on
a pavement, than it is to negotiate an obscenity screaming,
slobbering, smelly oaf on a moving bike (with lots of sticky out
bits) that may approach from any direction .

Here's a tip. Reduce the number of bottles you buy in your weekly
shop. You would be able to walk in a straighter line and the cyclist
will be able to find a way round you more easily. It's even possible
that you stop imagining things.

Tell that to all the OAPs that suffer broken hips and worse when they are
hit by these bicycle weapons.

There is a far greater threat when walking anywhere. Motor vehicles.

Thanks to JNugent:-

That does *not* mean that I condone or recommend cyclists from ignoring
traffic regulations, merely that I point out that there is little harm which
actually flows from it in reality, even if there is plenty in the weird
imaginations of some.