Old July 21st 13, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

Default Child mown down by high speed pavement motorist

On Sunday, July 21, 2013 3:50:00 PM UTC+1, Partac wrote:
"Bertie Wooster" wrote in message

And worse than that - the 9 year old boy is left fatherless.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...l-8713187.html

And your reason for posting this on a cycling NG?

Other than the usual diversionary tactics, of course.

For comparison and proportion.

I myself have mentioned bulls and indeed china shops here. They were relevant.
Even you are not OT here, Dec. We need to regularly be reminded of the mentality of some motorists.