Old July 27th 13, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

Default What cyclists are actually like

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message
"Apparently unable to slow down for my friend's obvious wobbling, he
knocked her off her bike"

"The next cyclist we saw came upon us in a similar manner, cursing us
loudly as he passed (with plenty of space). My friend, shaken from her
fall, and then from the animosity of other cyclists, took some persuading
to get back on her bike and is unlikely now to try cycling again"

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Angry...#axzz2aEI24Dlk

This is a good example of normal leisure/utility cyclists encountering
sports cyclists. Many of the latter are psycholists.